Belts for Hoover Vacuum, [ 562932001 38528-033 AH20080 ] Replacement Vacuum Cleaner Belt for Hoover WindTunnel Bagless Upright UH70105 UH70100 UH70102 UH70110 UH70106 UH70107 UH70115 UH70116
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Usage and Description
- Are you still worried about your vacuum cleaner's belt breaking and not cleaning? Our vacuum cleaner belts are specially designed for your Hoover.
- Compatibility: Perfectly fit for Hoover WindTunnel Bagless Upright UH70105 UH70100 UH70102 UH70110 UH70106 UH70107 UH70115 UH70116 UH70120. Replace Part Number #562932001 #AH20080 #38528-033. Note: Determine the model of your vacuum cleaner before ordering.
- Durable and Safe: Made of high-quality rubber, it is durable enough to help you keep your vacuum running for effective cleaning. Safe and non-toxic, replace worn belts, keep your vacuum cleaner looking like new.
- Easy to Install: Replacing only takes a few minutes, just remove the old belt, in order to prevent the new belt from slipping off, properly clean and repair the brush roller, and then replace with a new belt. Please pay attention to safety, please unplug the power before operation. Let them sit 24 hours after first installation to allow them to stretch properly so they don't break.
- Replacement Spare: Comes with a 2-pack or 4-pack for easy access to spares. With frequent use of the vacuum cleaner, the belt will wear out. Vacuum cleaner maintenance tips recommend replacing the vacuum cleaner belt every 3 to 6 months to ensure optimum performance of the vacuum cleaner. Economical alternative, save time and money by eliminating the need to go to the hardware store.
- Brand: Ancable
- Compatible devices: Vacuum Cleaner